A Personal Assistant ticket is a ticket type to be offered for free or discounted when somebody with a disability, who requires a carer to be in attendance with them, purchases a ticket for an event on Skiddle. This ticket will allow the carer to attend the event, in order to take care of their dependee.
When applying for a Personal Assistant ticket on the Skiddle platform, evidence will need to be provided. This evidence is as follows:
- Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
- Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Credibility's Access Card
Once this evidence has been provided and approved, a Personal Assistant ticket can be issued.