The RFID wristband is a wristband with an RFID chip in it that grants you access to certain entrances and areas and also acts as your electronic wallet, allowing you to make purchases without the hassle of tokens, cash or card transactions.
Articles in this section
- Will the credit on my RFID wristband rollover to the next day?
- So, what if I have leftover credit when the festival ends?
- I'm still a bit confused. How can I get help
- Can my movement be tracked with RFID technology?
- Can lost or stolen cards be tracked?
- What's so great about these wristbands?
- Can I invite my friends by paying for their goods?
- How do I keep track of my balance?
- What happens if I run out of credit?
- How do I put credit on my wristband\card?