No, it can’t. The RFID wristbands will not be equipped with GPS technology and therefore it will be impossible to track your movement.
Articles in this section
- Will the credit on my RFID wristband rollover to the next day?
- So, what if I have leftover credit when the festival ends?
- I'm still a bit confused. How can I get help
- Can my movement be tracked with RFID technology?
- Can lost or stolen cards be tracked?
- What's so great about these wristbands?
- Can I invite my friends by paying for their goods?
- How do I keep track of my balance?
- What happens if I run out of credit?
- How do I put credit on my wristband\card?