Your RFID wristband/card is used to pay for food, drinks and merchandise within the gates. You can load credits onto your wristband/card onsite at one of the many top-up booths at Highest Point. After ordering, you simply tap your wristband/card against one of the readers located at each bar and vendor. Once the transaction is confirmed, the amount is automatically deducted from your wristband’s balance.
Articles in this section
- When do Highest Point 2020 tickets go on sale?
- Will the credit on my RFID wristband rollover to the next day?
- So, what if I have leftover credit when the festival ends?
- I'm still a bit confused. How can I get help
- Can my movement be tracked with RFID technology?
- Can lost or stolen cards be tracked?
- What's so great about these wristbands?
- Can I invite my friends by paying for their goods?
- How do I keep track of my balance?
- What happens if I run out of credit?