A charge will be added to your account for the resold ticket(s) you’ve already been paid. You will then receive a new remittance for the new ticket sale. If they are the same amount, this will net zero. If the new ticket is at a higher tier, you’ll receive the difference.
Articles in this section
- Re:Sell FAQs
- Re:Sell tickets the safer way
- Is there a cost to myself or the customer?
- Are there limits to how many tickets can be returned for resale, either volume of tickets or value of order?
- What happens if the customer wants to go to the event that they have resold their ticket for? Is there any way of reversing the process?
- What happens if I postpone / cancel my event and there are tickets on for resale?
- When will the resale finish?
- Will having tickets on resale alter live ticket counts?
- If I put more tickets on sale for the event, how will this affect the resale?
- Can I opt out of reselling?