There is no cost to yourself. The customer reselling their ticket will forfeit the booking fee they originally paid, as this will not be refunded. The new customer will pay the face value plus any applicable booking fee, as usual.
Articles in this section
- Re:Sell FAQs
- Re:Sell tickets the safer way
- Is there a cost to myself or the customer?
- Are there limits to how many tickets can be returned for resale, either volume of tickets or value of order?
- What happens if the customer wants to go to the event that they have resold their ticket for? Is there any way of reversing the process?
- What happens if I postpone / cancel my event and there are tickets on for resale?
- When will the resale finish?
- Will having tickets on resale alter live ticket counts?
- If I put more tickets on sale for the event, how will this affect the resale?
- Can I opt out of reselling?