How to change your ticket price or allocation once tickets are on sale. Also covers changing the 'sold out' message.
Changing ticket prices
Once you’ve added tickets you can’t change the ticket price however;
If no tickets have been sold you can delete the ticket by:
- Head to ‘Sell tickets’ on the grey header bar located at the top of the page, click ‘view my tickets’ then choose the event you want to amend the tickets on.
- On the ticket you want to delete, under the action section, click the ‘dustbin’ icon and this will regard the ticket.
If tickets have been sold, you can hide the ticket from the public and then re-add a ticket with the desired price. To pause a ticket:
- Head to ‘Sell tickets’ on the grey header bar located at the top of the page, click ‘View my tickets’ then choose the event you want to amend the tickets on.
- On the ticket you want to hide, under the action section, click the ‘pause’ icon - only putting that so we call them buttons or icons ha I know I’m picky sorry! which will then hide the ticket and change the status to paused.
After this you can add a ticket by:
- Head to ‘Sell tickets’ on the grey header bar located at the top of the page, click ‘View my tickets’ then choose the event you want to add the tickets on.
- On the right hand side on the ticket, click ‘Add ticket’ in the green box and this will bring you to the add ticket page. Here you will add the new ticket & price.
You can change your ticket allocation at any time the event is on sale
- Head to ‘Manage events’ located on the grey header at the top of the page, click on ‘View my events overview’ then select the event you wish to amend the ticket allocation on.
- Once on this page scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see ‘Your ticket sales’ Select the cog symbol underneath the ticket sold section.
3. This will bring up a summary of all the tickets you have made for this event. Here you need to select the ticket you want to change the allocation on. 4. Once the ticket is highlighted, you can adjust the allocation in the ‘change ticket total’ box on the bottom right hand side.
5. Use can adjust the tickets by the allocation specific increase and decrease totals which are highlighted in yellow or alternatively use a calculator and amend in the box below ‘change ticket allocation to’ .
Remember to save the tickets!
DID YOU KNOW?
In the same box you can mark tickets as sold out by selecting the ticket and clicking ‘mark as Sold Out’.