Scare Kingdom Scream Park may include:
- Total darkness
- Water spray and splash
- Uneven surfaces
- Strobe lighting
- Theatrical fog
- Crouch spaces
- Offensive language
- Potential muddy conditions, please dress appropriately
We advise you do not enter if:
- You have photosensitive epilepsy
- You are pregnant
- You have a heart disorder
- You have asthma
The following are not allowed to be brought into the park:
- Alcohol or other drinks, these are available on site
- Food, this is available on site
- Illegal substances
- Weapons, including imitation weapons
- Head masks, hoods, or any item which disguises the face
- Cameras or audio recording equipment
- Bags, other than very small handbags
- Naked flames, including lighters
- Puffer/quilted clothing
While inside the park you must not:
- Touch the scareactors or sets inside the attractions
- Chew gum
- Eat or drink inside any of the attractions
- Smoke, except in designated smoking areas
- Attempt to record any aspect of the attractions by any means
- Use your mobile telephone inside the attractions, these must be switched off
- Turn on any form of light, including laser pointers, glowsticks, torches or mobile phone lights
We will refuse admission and not refund you if:
- You appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- Your behaviour is perceived as threatening
Guests aged under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged over 18) at all times, on a ratio of not less than 1 adult per 10 under 16-year olds. Proof of age will be requested.
The scareactors may make physical contact with your arms, shoulders, lower legs or the top of your head without malice. You must not touch them, ever, they will not harm you.
If you lose anything during your visit, we will not be able to conduct a search for it until the following day. Anything bought into the park is at your own risk and we will not be held liable for any loss.
There are no ‘escape’ points inside the attractions. Once you enter an attraction you will not be able to exit until the end.
Inside the attractions you must walk forwards at all times, with both hands on the shoulders or waist of the person in front of you, unless you are the leader. You must not stop or move backwards unless instructed to do so by the scareactors.
We advise you to wear appropriate footwear and clothing while visiting the park, we will not be held liable for any damage to clothing or footwear if you have made contact with the set, or not followed any of our terms and conditions of entry.
Your admission ticket is only valid for the time slot you have booked, it is not transferable once purchased.
You must arrive at least 10 minutes before your allotted time of entry, please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your entry time.
Scare Kingdom Scream Park Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that all advertised features of the park are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, cancel or suspend any feature of the park due to inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
Scare Kingdom Scream Park Ltd. are carrying out filming and photography inside the park and attractions for the purpose of security, monitoring quality and marketing. These recordings may feature guest images or voices. By entering the park you irrevocably waive all rights in these recordings and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright within these recordings lies solely with Scare Kingdom Scream Park Ltd.
Images and photography used in the promotion of Scare Kingdom Scream Park are not contractural, exact sets and characters may differ from those shown.
Entry to Psychomenteum is not included in the general park admission, and will incur an additional admission price per body of £5.00. Guests must be aged 18 or over and may be asked to show proof of identity and age. Guests must abide by an additional set of terms and conditions displayed outside the attraction.
By buying a ticket to the park you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and entry is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to remove you from the park if you do not follow our terms and conditions of admission, without refund.