No, you are entering an entertainment venue which is intended to scare you. Do not enter if you do not want to be scared.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the time slot or date of my Scare Kingdom tickets?
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Christmas FestEVIL 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Global Terms & Conditions of Admission 2019
- I Am Pregnant, Should I Enter The Park?
- Do you have strobe lights, fog or loud noises
- I Have A Heart Condition, Should I Enter The Park?
- What if I get scared?
- Is Parking available Available?
- If I arrive late will I be allowed to enter?
- Do you offer group discounts