If you are under 16 years of age, you need to be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged over 18) at all times, on a ratio of not less than 1 adult per 10 under 16 year olds. Proof of age will be requested.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the time slot or date of my Scare Kingdom tickets?
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Christmas FestEVIL 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Halloween Season 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- I Am Pregnant, Should I Enter The Park?
- Do you have strobe lights, fog or loud noises
- I Have A Heart Condition, Should I Enter The Park?
- Can I get a refund if I get scared?
- Is Parking available Available?
- If I arrive late will I be allowed to enter?
- Do you offer group discounts