If it is raining you may get wet when moving between attractions, or while waiting for entry to the attractions themselves, which are all indoors. Please dress accordingly and wear appropriate footwear for potential muddy conditions outside. Please also note that water effects are used in some attractions.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the time slot or date of my Scare Kingdom tickets?
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Christmas FestEVIL 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Halloween Season 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- I Am Pregnant, Should I Enter The Park?
- Do you have strobe lights, fog or loud noises
- I Have A Heart Condition, Should I Enter The Park?
- Can I get a refund if I get scared?
- Is Parking available Available?
- If I arrive late will I be allowed to enter?
- Do you offer group discounts