Scare Kingdom Scream Park operates a timed entry system. You must arrive at least 10 minutes before your allotted entry time. If you have not checked into Guest Services in time we will allocate your entry slot to someone else and you will have to wait for a later entry time. We cannot guarantee you will be admitted at all unless you arrive on time. Late admissions will only be granted if the production team allows, and their decision will be governed by the comfort, safety and show experience implications of other guests who are on time.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the time slot or date of my Scare Kingdom tickets?
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Christmas FestEVIL 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- Scare Kingdom Scream Park Halloween Season 2018 Terms and Conditions of Admission
- I Am Pregnant, Should I Enter The Park?
- Do you have strobe lights, fog or loud noises
- I Have A Heart Condition, Should I Enter The Park?
- Can I get a refund if I get scared?
- Is Parking available Available?
- If I arrive late will I be allowed to enter?
- Do you offer group discounts