Table bookings allow you to sell group bookings, adhering to social distancing guidelines whilst keeping a check on your capacity.
Setting up table bookings with Skiddle is simple!
- Name your ticket accordingly - ‘One Table - Up to X Guests’
- Add in the description the total price for the table
- Set the ticket value as the price of one ticket / one individual
- Match the minimum and maximum of tickets purchased the same as how many people can sit at the table
- Set your allocation as the total number of people can sit round those tables.
For example, based on a table for 4 guests, the ticket would be set up as below.
1. Name: One Table - Up to 4 Guests
2. Ticket description: Total: £120 + BF
3. Price: £30 per head
4. Minimum and Maximum: 4
5. Allocation: 60 - We have 15 tables of 4 tables available to sell, so our allocation is 4 x 15 = 60
Setting up your tickets following these 5 easy steps ensures every member of the booking has their own unique barcode which can be scanned upon entry - allowing you to monitor your event capacity via our RapidScan app!