If you are a rights owner and believe that something hosted on the Skiddle website violates your intellectual property rights, please notify Skiddle using the procedure below:
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your concerns, including in the subject of your email the term 'Copyright'. We can then get in touch with the promoter or event on your behalf with your complaint.
If we fail to get a response from the promoter in question, then to take this further we would require a cease and desist letter, formally written and sent to our headquarters at this address: Skiddle Ltd, Ashley Hall Farm, Inglewhite Road, Goosnargh, Preston, PR3 2EB.
In all communications, please ensure you clearly identify the material you feel is infringing your rights - this should include a full URL to the page where the material is being displayed. You also need to include:
- A statement from you that you have good faith that the disputed use is not authorised by yourself (the copyright owner)
- A statement from you that the above information is correct and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved
- Proof of your copyright or trademark ownership (if available)
- Your full contact details, including email address
- Our staff will then work to remove any reported material within a reasonable timescale and forward your information to the alleged infringer wherever possible.