Yes! If you have made a booking for a friend or family member they are still classed as 'a member of your party' and will be covered.
Articles in this section
- My event has been cancelled\postponed why haven't I been refunded the refund protection?
- What if I've made a booking for someone else? Are they covered by Refund Protection?
- I purchased paper tickets for an event which has been postponed\cancelled and need a refund
- Can I have a refund if I can't attend?
- Can I have a refund \ cancel my ticket(s)?
- The line up has changed, can I have a refund?
- The event has changed venue, can I have a refund?
- Can I have a refund in extenuating circumstances?
- How do I contact Vista Insurance? (Refund Protection)
- What if I have purchased Refund Protection?