If you have been in touch with the organisers directly regarding a refund outside of the deadline and have been offered an alternative solution (such as an upgrade or a complimentary ticket to another event) we ask that you liaise with them directly to arrange this.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact the event organisers via social media?
- How do I contact the event organiser if I can no longer obtain a refund for a postponed event?
- The option to contact the event organiser via my order history doesn’t appear?
- What information do I need to contact the event organisers directly via the form on Skiddle?
- The event organisers have told me to contact Skiddle regarding my late refund request, who should I be contacting?
- I haven’t had a reply from the event organisers
- I contacted the event organiser directly and they have offered me an alternative solution. How do I go about getting this?
- If the event organisers authorise a refund outside of the timeframe what do I do?
- What happens if the event organiser says no to a refund after I’ve contacted them directly?
- Why do I have to contact the event organisers directly regarding a refund for a postponed event (outside of the timeframe) when I purchased from Skiddle?