You will need to contact the person you bought tickets off directly to recoup the funds as we can only issue a refund to the original card the tickets were bought with.
Articles in this section
- Skiddle's stance on Coronavirus\Covid-19
- Due to local lockdown\tier restrictions I'm no longer able to attend the event. Can I have a refund?
- I have purchased refund protection and I can't attend the event under the current local restrictions. Can I have a refund?
- Can I still attend the event under the current local restrictions?
- Why do I have to request a refund for a rescheduled event?
- Do I need to change the name on my tickets if I can no longer attend the event?
- I have purchased Refund Protection and have been contacted through Track and Trace. Can I have a refund?
- I have been contacted through Track and Trace and can no longer attend the event. Can I have a refund?
- Can I have a refund if I have booked a ticket for my group but we're from different households?
- When will my event be cancelled/postponed?