Yes. If the government imposes travel restrictions to halt the spread of Coronavirus\Covid-19, meaning you’re unable to travel to the event and you have purchased refund protection then please contact our third-party insurance provider Vista directly for guidance on the matter.
Articles in this section
- Skiddle's stance on Coronavirus\Covid-19
- Where can I see all of the cancelled\postponed events due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- I’m worried about Covid-19\Coronavirus and don’t want to attend the event anymore. Can I get a refund?
- I’m unable to attend the event as my flight\train\bus has been cancelled, can I have a refund of my ticket?
- What happens if the event is cancelled due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- What happens if the event is postponed due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- The headline act\line up has changed due to Coronavirus/Covid-19, am I entitled to a refund?
- I’ve purchased refund protection and have had to self-isolate due to symptoms of Covid-19\Coronavirus, am I covered?
- If the government imposes travel restrictions meaning I’m unable to travel to the event and I’ve purchased refund protection, am I covered?
- Statement from Skiddle regarding booking fee credit