Yes. If the government imposes travel restrictions to halt the spread of Coronavirus\Covid-19, meaning you’re unable to travel to the event and you have purchased refund protection then please contact our third-party insurance provider Vista directly for guidance on the matter.
Articles in this section
- How does the temporary VAT rate reduction affect customers?
- Skiddle's stance on Coronavirus\Covid-19
- Has my event been cancelled?
- What happens if the event is cancelled due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- What happens if the event is postponed due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- I’ve purchased refund protection and have had to self-isolate due to symptoms of Covid-19\Coronavirus, am I covered?
- I’m unable to travel to the event due to government restrictions and I’ve purchased refund protection, am I covered?
- Statement from Skiddle regarding booking fee credit
- If the event gets postponed again due to Covid-19, will I still be entitled to a refund?
- Where can I see all of the cancelled\postponed events due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?