Customers who have purchased tickets for an event that has been postponed will receive a notification email.
When it comes to postponements where a new date is set you have two options:
- The event may be postponed to an alternative date. If you can attend this, great news, your original ticket(s) will still be valid for use so you do not need to take any action.
- If you cannot attend then please follow the instructions within the email to view your options. Please note time restrictions do apply and this must be actioned by the time and date specified in your order history.
When it comes to postponements where a new date is to be confirmed, there are a variety of possible outcomes:
- If no alternative date is arranged then we will be back in touch once this has been received from the event organiser along with instructions for how to process a refund. Again, this must be actioned by the time and date specified in your order history.
- We allow the event organiser 28 days to provide us with a new date and if this is not received, the event will be marked as cancelled and you will be issued with an automatic refund. Alternatively, you may be provided with refund options to allow the event organiser a little more time to secure a new date.
- The event may be marked as cancelled at any point during the 28-day period if the event organiser is unable to secure a new date. In this case, you will be notified and an automatic refund will be issued to you.
If Skiddle does not hold the funds then we will be in touch via email with further timescales regarding your refund.
Whilst the current situation with Covid-19\Coronavirus is outstanding, we will regretfully not be able to issue refunds of booking fees. Instead, we are offering credit on a future purchase and further information about this can be found in your automated refund email.
We will always strive to provide the fairest service to our customers and please rest assured that this is only temporary. We will aim to revert back to our normal policy regarding full refunds as soon as we can.