Yes. If you have purchased refund protection and have had to self-isolate due to symptoms of Covid-19\Coronavirus then please contact our third-party insurance provider Vista directly for guidance on the matter.
Articles in this section
- When will my event be cancelled/postponed?
- Can I have a refund if a local lockdown or curfew affects my event?
- What social distancing\Covid secure measures does the event have in place?
- How does the temporary VAT rate reduction affect customers?
- Skiddle's stance on Coronavirus\Covid-19
- Has my event been cancelled?
- What happens if the event is cancelled due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- What happens if the event is postponed due to Covid-19\Coronavirus?
- I’ve purchased refund protection and have had to self-isolate due to symptoms of Covid-19\Coronavirus, am I covered?
- I’m unable to travel to the event due to government restrictions and I’ve purchased refund protection, am I covered?