We are actively and continuously monitoring the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local authorities, national authorities as well as public health advice and World Health Organisation guidelines.
As you are no doubt aware, the Government has now eased the lockdown across the country. However, there's still lots of uncertainty as to when events can resume in their original format\mass gatherings can happen.
We are monitoring the situation very closely to update our customers of any changes to the official guidelines around events. We are aware that events in the upcoming weeks and months may need to be cancelled or postponed as the Government try to control the 'R' rate of Covid-19 Coronavirus in the UK.
The Government have devised a five stage road map. We are currently at stage 3:
- Stage One - Rehearsal and training (no audiences)
- Stage Two - Performances for broadcast and recording purposes
- Stage Three - Performances outdoors with an audience and pilots for indoor performances with a limited socially-distanced audience
- Stage Four - Performances allowed indoors and outdoors (but with a limited socially-distanced audience indoors)
- Stage Five - Performances allowed indoors / outdoors (with a fuller audience indoors)
Therefore, we are dealing with event cancellations\postponements on a case by case basis and we will be in touch with our customers if there are any changes to an event they have purchased tickets for.
Please be aware that our Terms and Conditions still apply.