The issue number should be left blank for most cards. Only some older Maestro cards have issue numbers (these will not have a start date). If you have a start date on your card there will not be an issue number.
Articles in this section
- There is no information regarding accessibility for an event I would like to attend?
- I've found an event I want to attend but there aren't tickets listed, why?
- What does CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE/NOT ON SALE/SOLD OUT mean next to the ticket type?
- Do you offer group discount?
- Is it safe to purchase tickets from Skiddle?
- Can multiple persons use a single weekend ticket?
- Can I buy tickets over the phone?
- Can I purchase a Skiddle gift card?
- Do I have to register to buy tickets?
- I'd like to purchase a Personal Assistant\Carer ticket