If you have made a monthly payment for a ticket, we will not be able to refund your ticket or any instalments paid. We suggest that you pay the full balance of the ticket as you may be able to add the ticket to Re:sell (if the promoter has enabled it) or transfer the ticket to another customer. If you do not continue the monthly instalments for a ticket you will lose any money paid up to that point.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my card details for my Payment Plan?
- Can I exchange the balance of my multiple ticket payment plan for one full paid ticket?
- I've missed an installment on my payment plan, what do I do?
- Can I pay the full balance of my Payment Plan ticket(s) early?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s) and the subsequent instalment(s) taken, what can I do?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s), what can I do?
- Can I alter the date that an instalment is due to be taken?
- Will I be charged Booking fees on each instalment?
- When will each instalment be taken?
- Can I request the resale of my Payment Plan ticket via Re:Sell?