If you have made a monthly payment for a ticket, we will not be able to refund your ticket or any instalments paid. We suggest that you pay the full balance of the ticket as you may be able to add the ticket to Re:sell (if the promoter has enabled it) or transfer the ticket to another customer. If you do not continue the monthly instalments for a ticket you will lose any money paid up to that point.
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange the balance of my multiple ticket payment plan for one full paid ticket?
- I've missed an installment on my payment plan, what do I do?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- I've purchased multiple payment plan tickets and need to cancel one of them. Is this possible?
- Can I pay the full balance of my Payment Plan ticket(s) early?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s) and the subsequent instalment(s) taken, what can I do?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s), what can I do?
- Can I alter the date that an instalment is due to be taken?
- Will I be charged Booking fees on each instalment?
- How much will each instalment cost?