Yes. To do this simply head to https://www.skiddle.com/orders/ then click 'Edit details' and input the new recipient's details. Once you've done so you'll be given the option to remove your payment details from the order (so that you're not charged with any future payments)
Articles in this section
- How do I update my card details for my Payment Plan?
- Can I exchange the balance of my multiple ticket payment plan for one full paid ticket?
- I've missed an installment on my payment plan, what do I do?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- I've purchased multiple payment plan tickets and need to cancel one of them. Is this possible?
- Can I pay the full balance of my Payment Plan ticket(s) early?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s) and the subsequent instalment(s) taken, what can I do?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s), what can I do?
- Can I alter the date that an instalment is due to be taken?
- Will I be charged Booking fees on each instalment?