Belladrum 2018 Payment Plan Ts & Cs:
For those who want to spread their ticket cost over a number of months, tickets can be purchased with our Payment Plan.
Pay the Initial Payment and Booking Fees now, and the remaining Instalments over 6 months, with no further Booking Fees.
Paying the Initial Payment signifies your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
The Payment Plan is available to any customer buying a ticket between 28th September 2017 at 9am and 31st December 2017 at 11pm (the "Eligibility Period"), subject to Ticket availability. The Eligibility Period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion.
Adult Three Day Ticket
Includes entry to ceilidh, camping AND MAIN STAGE THURSDAY NIGHT.
- Initial Payment: £22 + £10.73 Booking Fee
- 1st Automated Monthly Instalment: £20
- 2nd Automated Monthly Instalment: £20
- 3rd Automated Monthly Instalment: £20
- 4th Automated Monthly Instalment: £20
- 5th Automated Monthly Instalment: £20
- Final Automated Monthly Instalment: £20
Total to pay = £142 + £10.73 booking fee
Adult Two Day Ticket
Includes entry to ceilidh & camping Thursday; EXCLUDES ENTRY TO MAIN STAGE THURSDAY.
- Initial Payment: £21 + £9.11 Booking Fee
- 1st Automated Monthly Instalment: £16
- 2nd Automated Monthly Instalment: £16
- 3rd Automated Monthly Instalment: £16
- 4th Automated Monthly Instalment: £16
- 5th Automated Monthly Instalment: £16
- Final Automated Monthly Instalment: £16
Total to pay = £117 + £9.11 booking fee
Sign up to the Payment Plan by paying the Initial Payment + Booking Fees. The Initial Payment (including Booking Fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the Ticket during the Eligibility Period.
The Initial Payment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The Initial Payment includes a per ticket Booking Fee as set out above which is also non-refundable.
Once you have signed up & made the Initial Payment, Skiddle will then automatically debit your card on a monthly basis for 6 consecutive months. Payment will be taken on or around the 1st of each month as specified below:
- a) For any Payment Plan opened with an Initial Payment made between 28th September 2017 and 31st October 2017, the first automated payment will be taken on or around 1st December 2017 and the final payment will be taken on or around 1st May 2018.
- b) For any Payment Plan opened with an Initial Payment made between 1st November 2017 and 30th November 2017, the first automated payment will be taken on or around 1st January 2018 and the final payment will be taken on or around 1st June 2018.
- c) For any Payment Plan opened with an Initial Payment made between 1st December 2017 and 31st December 2017, the first automated payment will be taken on or around 1st February 2018 and the final payment will be taken on or around 1st July 2018.
You may pay the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and Final Instalments before the due dates online via https://www.skiddle.com/orders/
Skiddle will email you before each payment date if you have a balance outstanding. Please make sure the email address on your order is correct. You can edit your order details at https://www.skiddle.com/orders/
It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all Instalments on the dates set out above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
If your card is declined, you will be notified via email on the due date. At this point you may provide an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card we will attempt payment 24 hours later on the 2nd of the month. If this payment fails, we will email you again and attempt payment again 72 hours later on the 5th of the month.
If payment is not received within 5 days of the applicable due date for which payment is due, your purchase of the Ticket will be cancelled and your Ticket void, and you will not receive the Ticket or a refund for any paid Instalments (including booking fee).
You will receive an email receipt for your Initial Payment and each Instalment but you will only receive the full barcoded ticket once the whole value of the ticket/s has been paid.
Under no circumstances will the festival accept balance payments after the due date - it is your responsibility to ensure you have made full payment on time.
You cannot pay the balance at the gate - if you arrive at the gate with only a receipt for a part paid ticket, you will not be allowed entry.
All payments and associated fees are non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money whatsoever.
These terms and conditions for the Belladrum Payment Plan are in addition to the standard Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival and Skiddle.com terms and conditions which you agree to at the time of purchase.