The booking fee is charged to the DEPOSIT ticket only for the whole amount. For example, if the total cost of your Payment Plan ticket is £100 and your deposit payment is £10, then you will pay £10.25 upfront
Articles in this section
- How do I update my card details for my Payment Plan?
- Can I exchange the balance of my multiple ticket payment plan for one full paid ticket?
- I've missed an installment on my payment plan, what do I do?
- Can I pay the full balance of my Payment Plan ticket(s) early?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s) and the subsequent instalment(s) taken, what can I do?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s), what can I do?
- Can I alter the date that an instalment is due to be taken?
- Will I be charged Booking fees on each instalment?
- When will each instalment be taken?
- Can I request the resale of my Payment Plan ticket via Re:Sell?