Once you have signed up and made the Initial Payment, Skiddle will then automatically debit your payment method on a monthly basis consecutively for the number of months laid out in the events payment plan terms and conditions. Payments will be taken on or around the 1st of each month.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my card details for my Payment Plan?
- Can I exchange the balance of my multiple ticket payment plan for one full paid ticket?
- I've missed an installment on my payment plan, what do I do?
- Can I pay the full balance of my Payment Plan ticket(s) early?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s) and the subsequent instalment(s) taken, what can I do?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s), what can I do?
- Can I alter the date that an instalment is due to be taken?
- Will I be charged Booking fees on each instalment?
- When will each instalment be taken?
- Can I request the resale of my Payment Plan ticket via Re:Sell?