Once you have signed up and made the Initial Payment, Skiddle will then automatically debit your payment method on a monthly basis consecutively for the number of months laid out in the events payment plan terms and conditions. Payments will be taken on or around the 1st of each month.
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange the balance of my multiple ticket payment plan for one full paid ticket?
- I've missed an installment on my payment plan, what do I do?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- I've purchased multiple payment plan tickets and need to cancel one of them. Is this possible?
- Can I pay the full balance of my Payment Plan ticket(s) early?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s) and the subsequent instalment(s) taken, what can I do?
- I've purchased the wrong Deposit Payment Plan ticket(s), what can I do?
- Can I alter the date that an instalment is due to be taken?
- Will I be charged Booking fees on each instalment?
- How much will each instalment cost?