Yes, you can join the waiting list again, you’ll be added to the end of the queue.
Articles in this section
- Which events will have the waiting list facility?
- I’ve missed my chance, what happens now?
- Can I add myself to the waiting list more than once?
- Can I add myself to the waiting again after I’ve purchased tickets?
- What if it’s not possible to reserve the number of tickets I’d like?
- What type of tickets will you reserve for me?
- Will I stay on the waiting list if I don’t buy all of the tickets you reserve for me?
- How long will I get to buy after I’m notified some tickets have been reserved for me?
- What if I don’t want any tickets you’ve reserved for me?
- What if I need less tickets than I’ve been reserved?