No. Once you have requested a refund we're unable to reverse this. However, you can re-purchase the tickets if they're still available. If they have moved to the next release then the escalated price will need to be paid.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for a refund outside of the Cool:Off period?
- Does Cool:Off apply to payment plan/deposit tickets?
- Do I get notified about my Cool:Off refund?
- When will I receive my Cool:Off refund?
- I’ve requested a Cool:Off refund, can I withdraw this?
- How long is the Cool:Off period?
- My card details are no longer valid, will I still get a Cool:Off refund I’ve requested?
- How do I request a Cool:Off refund?
- How do I know if my order\event is eligible for Cool:Off?
- Why is my order not eligible for Cool:Off?