If you notice a mistake on your tickets after you have received them, Skiddle cannot be responsible for these errors as they have been signed off by yourself. It is very important to check the proofs thoroughly once received.. We can arrange to reprint the ticket order, but we’d have to charge the promoter again for the cost of a new order.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I notice a mistake when I receive my tickets?
- What happens if I miss the delivery?
- Can I cancel my order for Printed Tickets?
- What is the minimum order for Printed Tickets?
- How are printed tickets delivered?
- Will I see what the tickets are going to look like before I pay?
- Can we have our own logo on printed tickets?
- What is the turnaround on printed tickets?
- How much do printed tickets cost?
- How do I order than more than one ticket type for the same event?