A Chargeback is a demand by a credit or debit provider for a retailer to make good the loss on a fraudulent or disputed transaction. The bank will retrieve the funds from Skiddle and return them to the customer unless evidence can be provided that the fraud/dispute did not occur.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay an invoice on my account?
- How booking fees work?
- Chargeback FAQs
- What should I do with a Chargeback on my account?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How do I pay a charge on my account?
- Can I turn off the Rapidscan fee?
- What is a Rapidscan fee?
- Can I pay the booking fees, instead of the customer?
- What are the booking fees on tickets?