You can pay a charge on your account by logging on to the promotion centre and clicking on the red “attention required!” notice at the top of the Dashboard. This will take you to the next step to pay your outstanding charges. This can only be done this way and can not be processed over the phone.
Articles in this section
- How booking fees work?
- Chargeback FAQs
- What should I do with a Chargeback on my account?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How do I pay a charge on my account?
- Can I turn off the Rapidscan fee?
- What is a Rapidscan fee?
- Can I pay the booking fees, instead of the customer?
- What are the booking fees on tickets?
- How much does Skiddle charge per ticket sold?