Skiddle doesn’t charge anything per ticket sold. As the promoter, you will receive 100% of the face value of tickets sold. Skiddle will keep the booking fees which, by default, are paid by the customer.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay an invoice on my account?
- How booking fees work?
- Chargeback FAQs
- What should I do with a Chargeback on my account?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How do I pay a charge on my account?
- Can I turn off the Rapidscan fee?
- What is a Rapidscan fee?
- Can I pay the booking fees, instead of the customer?
- What are the booking fees on tickets?