You’ll be removed from the waiting list if you’ve been reserved the full number of tickets you asked for, regardless of how many you decide to buy.
Articles in this section
- What is Waiting List?
- Which events use the Waiting List facility?
- How do I add myself to the Waiting List?
- How many tickets can I request on the Waiting List?
- What if I don’t want any tickets you’ve reserved for me?
- Will I stay on the Waiting List if I don’t buy the full amount you reserved for me?
- What if I don’t want all the tickets you’ve reserved for me?
- I wasn’t notified about tickets through the Waiting List?
- I was notified about tickets on the waiting list when I was busy!
- How are tickets allocated on the Waiting List?