The Rapidscan fee is a small charge per order. Rapidscan is Skiddle’s ticket delivery/scanning service and the 50p Rapidscan fee is our charge per order (not per ticket) for the use of this service. This money, as with the Booking Fee’s are paid to Skiddle.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay an invoice on my account?
- How booking fees work?
- Chargeback FAQs
- What should I do with a Chargeback on my account?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How do I pay a charge on my account?
- Can I turn off the Rapidscan fee?
- What is a Rapidscan fee?
- Can I pay the booking fees, instead of the customer?
- What are the booking fees on tickets?