Yes, you can pay the booking fees instead of the customer. These will be taken as a commission equal to the booking fees from your face value remittance. These are worked out at the same rate as the customer booking fees; 10% of face value, plus 25p. This option is to be selected when initially adding the ticket type.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay an invoice on my account?
- How booking fees work?
- Chargeback FAQs
- What should I do with a Chargeback on my account?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How do I pay a charge on my account?
- Can I turn off the Rapidscan fee?
- What is a Rapidscan fee?
- Can I pay the booking fees, instead of the customer?
- What are the booking fees on tickets?