The booking fee is 10% of face value, plus 25p, with a minimum of £1. For example, a ticket priced at £20, will have a booking fee of £2.25 (10% of £20, plus 25p). A ticket priced at £8 would have a booking of £1 (as £1 is the minimum fee).
Articles in this section
- How do I pay an invoice on my account?
- How booking fees work?
- Chargeback FAQs
- What should I do with a Chargeback on my account?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How do I pay a charge on my account?
- Can I turn off the Rapidscan fee?
- What is a Rapidscan fee?
- Can I pay the booking fees, instead of the customer?
- What are the booking fees on tickets?