Yes, you can set an expiry date to take your tickets off Re:Sell and be returned to you at any time.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive a full refund once my ticket is resold?
- What are the benefits of using Re:Sell?
- Why should I buy my ticket through Re:Sell?
- Will my ticket(s) definitely be resold via Re:Sell?
- Is it too late to request the resale of my ticket(s) via Re:Sell?
- Can I set an expiry date for my Re:Sell tickets?
- Can I Re:Sell part of my order?
- When will my refund be processed after my ticket(s) have been resold via Re:Sell?
- Can I Re:Sell my ticket on the Skiddle Promotion Centre?
- Can I choose the price my tickets are resold at?