This is the second fee applied by Skiddle and covers the delivery of your order, either using the Royal Mail network or via our alternative options such as eTickets or RapidScan tickets. There is only ever one delivery charge applied per order and doesn't increase regardless of the number of tickets that you purchase. It is displayed and added at the final checkout page once you have selected all the tickets you require. We again keep these costs as low as possible and it covers the overheads incurred by dispatching the order or providing the scanning technology used to produce and validate your ticket quickly and efficiently at the event.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets to VIP?
- Are the tickets sold on TickX provided by Skiddle?
- I’m not sure if my order has completed?
- I’m not sure if my order has completed and your offices are closed?
- The event is sold out, will any more tickets be released?
- Cheaper tickets were unavailable but now they are back on sale. Can I have a refund of the difference?
- Is Skiddle secure?
- Do you store my card details?
- My card has been declined
- I am not able to enter card details