If you have an iPhone or Apple Watch, you can easily download your barcoded tickets to your Wallet (previously known as Passbook).
To add your ticket to Apple Wallet, simply click the 'Wallet' link on your Order History when viewing on your iPhone. The pass will then appear and give you the option to 'add to wallet’.
Once added, you can access all your tickets by opening the Wallet app.
Multiple tickets will appear beside each other, simply swipe left/right to view.
How To Add tickets to your Apple Wallet:
1) Access your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders
2) Download your ticket and store it in your Passbook by clicking the Download Passbook link then clicking 'Add' when the pass appears
3) All of your tickets are then kept together in your passbook (in the same place as Apple Pay cards)
4) When you arrive near the venue, the ticket will automatically pop up on the lock screen of your phone, so it's easy to access
5) Show your pass and it gets scanned like a normal paper ticket
Alternatively, you can also add the tickets to your wallet via the Skiddle app. To do so, head to your order on the ‘My tickets’ section. You will see ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ underneath your barcoded ticket.
More information about how to use Apple Wallet can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204003