If you do not use RapidScan on your events the fee cannot be removed. Unfortunately, this is a standard fee that is applied to every order made through Skiddle. It covers the cost of generating the ticket and therefore cannot be removed even if the feature is not being used.
Articles in this section
- I don't use Rapidscan can the fee be removed?
- How do I add a passworded ticket?
- How do I reopen a ticket?
- How do I change the allocation of a ticket?
- How do I hide a ticket?
- How do I change the price of my ticket?
- How to add tickets?
- How to set up group offer tickets
- Booking fees & Commissions- What is the difference
- Changing ticket prices and allocations