You can’t be remitted before your event. Remittance is run after the event and this is when you will receive your funds. This is in case your event is cancelled or postponed. We are then able to refund customers.
Articles in this section
- When do I get remitted?
- How can I connect my Stripe account?
- How do I get a Same Day payment?
- What is a Same Day Payment?
- My remittance has been sent to my old bank account?
- What is the Skiddle Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I be remitted early?
- I need to update my bank details?
- How do I submit my bank details for my remittance?
- I have been remitted less than the amount of tickets sold. Why is this?